Welcome to my food blog! This isn't going to be like all the other food blogs that are out there, at least I'm not planning on that yet. I mainly just want to add my recipes to a site so I can have them all together, but also to share with you. I may have some recipes from you, and if I do I will certainly label it as from you. Since it's my blog if I make any changes to it, then I will leave a comment about it below at what I did but then the reader can decide if they want to do the original or mine. The only thing that is the same about these great recipes are that they are all Tried & True Just For You! Enjoy!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

*BEVERAGES*

Orange Julius
6 oz. can frozen orange juice
1 c. milk
1/2 c. powdered sugar
1/2 c. water
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tray of ice cubes

Combine all in blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately. *Also good with fresh strawberries. Instead of water, try pineapple juice.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Fresh Berry Smoothie
1 banana
1/4 c. blueberries
1/4 c. blackberries
3/4 c. milk
1/2 c. cranberry or cran-grape juice
1/2 c. vanilla or strawberry yogurt

Combine, blend well. Serve immediately.

*We love love LOVE this!! We always use strawberry yogurt. If you don't have blueberries or blackberries, use strawberries. Also try raspberries. Endless possibilities!*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment